What to expect
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays for general public viewing so please plan the travel accordingly.
10:00 am – Arrive at Agra Fort where you will be introduced to a local tour guide who will speak fluent English. Explore the serenity of this iconic fort which is made of red sandstone and was built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D. The local guide will help you understand the trivialities of this beautiful fort which is a reminder of the Mughals’ roots.
12:00 pm – Visit the most iconic building in India: The Taj Mahal! Millions of travelers pay visit to the Taj every year and only a few leave disappointed. Designed to reflect the pure beauty of Shah Jahan’s wife Mumtaz, the entire complex was completed in 22 years and needed more than 20,000 people to work on it. You will be intrigued to witness the blend of Persian, Islamic and Indian architectural styles together making it the Mughal architecture’s finest work ever.
2:00 pm – Lunch at a local Indian or Western restaurant
3:00 pm – After a fulfilling day, start the drive back to Delhi with wonderful memories of a once-in-a-lifetime trip.
6:30 pm – Drop off at either your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida or the Delhi airport or the train station.
What is included in the package
- New Delhi to Agra transport and Agra sightseeing in an exclusive air-conditioned car
- An English speaking guide to accompany you to both sites
- An English speaking tour operator to give you company during the entire tour
- Parking, fuel expenses and toll charges along the way
- Battery operated golf cart ride between the parking and the Taj Mahal back and forth
- Souvenir picture with the Taj Mahal
What is not included
- Entry tickets to either monument
- Any camera fees which may or may not be charged at the monuments
- Although we will stop during the trip for food and drinks, the travelers will have to borne eateries on their own
- Gratuities (Optional)
This Tour does not operate on Friday (Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday).
|Validity||Price Per Person in USD (US Dollar)|
|1 January 18 – 30 April 18||1-2 Adults||3 Adults||4 Adults||5 – 9 Adults|
|Tour Package Cost||US $ 135||US $ 150||US $ 160||Quote On Request|