What to expect
06:00 am – The tour will commence at 06:30 am and you will be picked up from your hotel or the airport.
11:30 am – Arrival at the first UNESCO listed site, Amber Fort which is situated at a ridge just outside the City of Jaipur. Explore the royal architecture of this magnificent fort and witness richly decorated elephants around the fort.
1:00 pm – Visit the Nahargarh Fort, standing on the edge of the Aravalli Hills and overlooking the city of Jaipur. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the city after which you will be driven past the Water Palace which is also known as the ‘Jal Mahal’.
2:00 pm –Stop at a popular cafe for lunch which is overlooking the Palace of Winds also knows as the ‘Hawa Mahal’.
3:00 pm – After a comfortable lunch, visit the City Palace which is situated in the core of the ‘Pink City’. This beautiful palace is the souvenir of Jaipur’s majestic history and comprises of vast courtyards, numerous edifices and lush green gardens.
4:15 pm – Walk past Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) which is a famous image on every postcard of Jaipur. You will given an option of doing a short shopping tour in the bustling markets of the ‘Pink City’ which offers a wide range of products. You can take away souvenirs for yourself and buy gifts for special ones back home.
5:30 pm – After a memorable day, start the drive back to Delhi.
10:30 pm – Scheduled arrival in Delhi and drop off at either your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida or the Delhi airport or the train station.
What is included in the package
- New Delhi to Jaipur transport and Jaipur sightseeing in an exclusive air-conditioned car.
- An English speaking tour operator to give you company during the entire tour.
- Parking, fuel expenses and toll charges along the way.
What is not included
- Entry tickets to any of the sites
- Any camera fees which may or may not be charged at the monuments
- Although we will stop during the trip for food and drinks, the travelers will have to borne eateries on their own
- Gratuities (Optional)
|Validity||Price in USD (US Dollar)|
|1 November 19 – 31 March 20||1-2 Adults||3 Adults||4 Adults||5 – 9 Adults|
|Tour Package Cost||US $ 175||US $ 200||US $ 225||Quote On Request|