What to expect
What is included in the package
- Delhi sightseeing in an exclusive air-conditioned car.
- Transfers to Jaipur and Agra as well as respective sightseeing in an exclusive air-conditioned car.
- Overnight stay in a 3-star hotel in Delhi and Agra with complimentary breakfast.
- An English speaking tour operator to give you company during the entire tour.
- Parking, fuel expenses and toll charges along the way.
- Lunch at an Indian house in Delhi who are also an Airbnb Superhost.
What is not included in the package
- Entry tickets to any of the sites.
- Any camera fees which may or may not be charged at the monuments.
- Meals, Drinks or any other expenses along the way.
- Gratuities (Optional).
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi/Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur/ Agra
09:15 am – Arrival at the first UNESCO listed site, Amber Fort which is situated at a ridge just outside the City of Jaipur. Explore the royal architecture of this magnificent fort and witness richly decorated elephants around the fort.
11:00 am – Visit the Nahargarh Fort, standing on the edge of the Aravalli Hills and overlooking the city of Jaipur. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the city after which you will be driven past the Water Palace which is also known as the ‘Jal Mahal’.
1:00 pm – Visit the City Palace which is situated in the core of the ‘Pink City’. This beautiful palace is the souvenir of Jaipur’s majestic history and comprises of vast courtyards, numerous edifices and lush green gardens.
2:00 pm – Stop at a popular cafe for lunch which is overlooking the Palace of Winds also knows as the ‘Hawa Mahal’.
3:00 pm – Walk past Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) which is a famous image on every postcard of Jaipur. You will given an option of doing a short shopping tour in the bustling markets of the ‘Pink City’ which offers a wide range of products. You can take away souvenirs for yourself and buy gifts for special ones back home.
4:00 pm- After a memorable day, start the drive to the city of Taj Mahal: Agra
Day 4: Agra/Delhi
|Validity||Price Per Person in USD (US Dollar)|
|1 November 19 – 31 March 20||1-2 Adults||3 Adults||4 Adults||5 – 9 Adults|
|Tour Package Cost||US $ 450||US $ 520||US $ 575||Quote On Request|